Blown Minded Blown Minded

Pretty damn amazing.

Mak's Parasite Mak's Parasite

I AM WATCHING THIS REPEATLY. WHAT HAVE DONE WITH MY BRAIN?

Ninja Action Ninja Action

A thing of beauty! Love the combination of materials used, that's compositing right up the hole :D

Naming Python Naming Python

That is delightful. You are delightful.

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

Essentially a choice between two annoying strands of fanboyism.

Ignoring that fantastic presentation, animation and execution.
Honestly this would be top marks if it wasn't another fecking cheap-shot parody marrying two completely irrelevant crazes.

Pokemon Satire Version Pokemon Satire Version

I sympathethise with your views.

Unfortunately I wouldn't call this satire, just more spoofing (albeit OF spoofing).

If you want to criticise something, don't stoop down to their standards like this.

"The Worst" "The Worst"

Would have loved to be able to lay claim to something like this.

Not enough artists explore the twisted. It's all there but untouched....

My one issue is some of the less 'detailed' animations (mostly distant shots), slightly cheapen it, though I understand how hard it would have been to maintain the same level of detail constant.

I love that you just chose an abstract concept and realised it, in many senses of the word. It wasn't just random colour, there were trrue, grotesque details and it brought you some place else that's tangable.

Sherbalex responds:

well bust flash open and get to business

Pokemon But With Animals3 Pokemon But With Animals3

Another internet reference fest with not one original joke in it. Pity since the fist one was actually pretty good for laughs. Didn't need to be a series, theirs already an insipid number of parodies doing the same thing as this.

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

Whether you like it or not...

You are exceptionally talented. If you look around newgrounds you will see that most people work only in one style because thaat's all they are capable of (though im sure you are aware of this). My own animation I put up a few days ago is distinctly flawed and I can't see to break out of 'my own style'. However, you imatated animation from actual network aired cartoons, I mean kudos like, it looked like they were taken straight outta the shows.

As you are looking for suggestions for other cartoons to imitate...

Ren and Stimpy (spumco)
Spongebob (not sure how you would do that but yeah)
Egoraptor's trademark style
Simpsons / Family guy (two fairly obvious suggestions)

umm... outta ideas

Leaf Me Alone Leaf Me Alone

Great Stuff!

Loving the style, and despite it's extensive use of cartoon cliches, it was done so perfectly I laughed at every one! The voices too were extremely amsuing, and I liked the way they contributed in a universally understandable way rather than controlled the narrative (sorta silent movie style, so people of all languages could get it). My only complaint (which I won't let effect the score as can be seen :P) is the picture quality of the upload isn't great, maybe it's my computer or something, but for a flash it looks oddly compressed.

StringAnime responds:

Due to my Shading techniques which are too heavy on CPU speed for Native Flash Vector imagery, I have to render out an FLV and then re-import it back. I think it is good that you don't penalize me for trying whatever means possible to preserve my art with a nice Frame rate. Thanks.